Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Friday

Today, I woke up early to add some finishing touches to my business report. Since I barely had any sleep, and I didn't want to fall asleep in class, I asked a couple of my friends to get my a Starbucks espresso.

In class, we had a 45 minute video about a really fancy hotel in New York City. Luckily, my espresso started to do its work, because I didn't feel drowsy during the entire video. At 10:30 AM, class was officially over. However, because barely anyone finished their reports, almost everyone  went into the lab room to finish them. It was due at noon so people were panicking to try to turn in their report.

After Eric and I finished our class, we finally had free time. Eric and I used the opportunity to take a nap. We ate dinner later, and finished the day by watching Spider-Man with the rest of the ILCers. The mall where the theater is located in included many shops like a Target, Best Buy, and Dick's Sporting Goods.

This was the very first time we ever visited the mall, because all the other days were too busy for a trip. Before the movie, we all went to Dick's Sporting Goods to putt golf balls. After fifteen minutes of playing, we finally walked into the movie theater. Since we watched it in 3D, the room was near empty. The movie was very entertaining, though the 3D was only cool when Peter Parker was swinging from his webs.


This Friday has been a mix of both fun and work. The mornings were all about work, but the day got easier in the afternoon. It feels good to finally not have a class the next day, which means sleeping in.

No comments:

Post a Comment