Thursday, July 5, 2012

An All Nighter

Today was the longest day I had since summer college started. The business report is due tomorrow and a lot of people are staying up really late to finish it.

This morning class started with a quiz. It was a quiz to make sure we knew how to use Microsoft Excel. I did alright but I knew I missed some questions. On a happier note, the entire class made a vote to cut lunch to one hour instead of an hour and a half so that class will end half an hour earlier.

Later, the class was split and our group started with a lecture from Reneta. She showed us a video on he importance of yield management. Then, we went to Mark to get an insight on advanced excel. It was very long, but it was manageable.

Currently, I'm trying to finish my business report, so my blog had to be shorter than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment