Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

Wow... It is all over. No more class at Cornell. It is hard to believe, the first week felt so long and I was sure this experience would feel like forever, but before I knew it it was done. This was probably one of the best experiences of my life. It is sad to think it is over. I am definitely going to try for the ILC again next year, this time for Yale Grand Strategies.
Possibly My Last View of the Lecture Hall



 I think the final exam went well, despite the suspicions associated with today. It consisted of a long essay, two short essays, and five short answer questions. Time was much more of an issue on this test than the preliminary test. I was working until the very last minute, but I managed to finish everything. The studying I did was very helpful. I felt very prepared. The final is over! No more stress!
Lobster and Shrimp Risotto
After the final we went to lunch with a number of our classmates, then I proceeded up to Donlon to finish packing. After checking out at 2, Calvin and I hung out until Mr. Chan-Law picked up the Donlon kids to check in at the Statler. I hung out until dinner time. We ate dinner at a local italien restaurant and had our last ILC Dinner (another sad thought). The meal was excellent, and was followed by ice cream at Purity (an aclaimed local creamery). We spent the rest of the night hanging out and enjoying the luxury of the Statler.
Mmmm... Lamb

All that is left is "graduation" and the flight home. In a way I cannot wait, but I know I will always remember and miss this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment