Friday, July 13, 2012

Lasting Relations

Wow, these three weeks have passed so quickly. Today was the last day of class, and I'm really sad to go back. I've only been here for a couple of weeks, but it seems that I've known a lot of people for more than that time. I personally wish that there were more days, but less hours.

Starting our last Hotel Management class, Reneta showed us our final PowerPoint. It was a review on what the industry was all about. We watched a video about life long relationships, it made me think if I would see anyone from this program. She said that she has worked with someone for almost her entire life, but I don't know if I could keep in touch with people outside of the country.

After our lecture was over, Eric and I checked out. All of the ILCers then arrived to the Statler Hotel, just for the last day of the program. It is very relaxing to be able to have my own room, with my own bathroom, but I thought it was unnecessary. It was nice to have the experience of living in a dorm, even though it was like 90 degrees every night. As soon as I came to my room, I turned the air-conditioning on the lowest possible temperature because I was already sweating from walking to the hotel.

Later, everyone went to our first and last dinner in the past week. We arrived in Za Za at 7:00 PM and I was not used to the amazing look of the restaurant. I was always used to either dining in RPCC or getting delivery. After some seafood appetizers, I ate lamb chops and the soup of the day. To top off an already incredible dinner, we went to Purity Ice Cream to get some desserts. I got a double scoop Mocha flavored. The only problem with my delicious dessert was the size of the ice cream. It was so enormous that I couldn't even finish it. The ice cream cone was as long as my head. After eating our dessets, we headed back to our hotel.

We finished off our last day by hanging out in just one room. It is going to be sad to leave tomorrow, after the graduation.


No comments:

Post a Comment